Testing Report for Image Service
An image service of ArcGIS Server provides access to raster data through a web service. ArcGIS Image Server is required to share a mosaic dataset. This testing reporting indicates workflows and issues of sharing Image Service which is basing on a mosaic dataset referencing the raster dataset on a cloud storage.
Local Testing Environment
- Latest Esri Technologies
- ArcMap 10.6.1 ( both final release version and early adopter version)
- ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1 with ArcGIS Image Server 10.6.1
- Windows 10 Pro 64 bit English Version
Create Huawei Cloud connection file (√)
Add raster to a local mosaic dataset referencing the connection file (√)
Share the mosaic dataset as an image service (√)
Consume this service in various client browsers (√)
- Create Huawei Cloud connection file (√)
- Add raster to a local mosaic dataset referencing the connection file (√)
- Share the mosaic dataset as an image service (√)
- Consume this service in various client browsers (×)
It requires EA version installed on English language windows OS to avoid the failure of step 1 and step 2.
Checkerboarding on image service at now. and new case summitted for diagnose this issue.
Internal Case #02172207 summited
- Copyright Declaration: The author owns the copyright, please indicate the source reproduced.